WE ARE OPEN!
Please see COVID UPDATED tab for the most recent changes.
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety, health and well-being.
By its very nature, massage and bodywork requires skin-to-skin contact and you should be familiar with the fact that infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. As we navigate life with additional requirements and modify existing measures due to the coronavirus, please help us to support all of our clients by cooperating with some new requirements.
Our practice follows Practice Guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Changes have been made as required by Governor Cuomo and our local health department to help protect our clients and ourselves. For example:
• When you arrive at the office, I ask that you wait in your vehicle until I text you or call you to come in. This ensures
that we don’t have too many people in the reception area at one time. We are scheduling clients further apart for more time to sanitize.
• Please bring a face mask to use while you are in the building, and during your session. If you forget one, we have disposable masks available. Due to the face masks we are not able to give face massage at this time.
• I will greet you at the door and use a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you don’t have a fever.
• I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases
the risk of infection from COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give
consent to receive massage from this practitioner.” ( See Health Information–COVID-19 Information & Liability Waiver below.)
• There is a hand sanitizer throughout the office for you to use upon entering, after your massage and anytime else.
• At the end of your massage we will not be meeting in the office to recap and reschedule. Please prop the massage room door open and we will come back into the massage room for this.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every client, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being my client. I value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you soon.
Warm wishes and cheers to less stress and pain,
Lynae, Heather and Paige